A voyeuristic peek at dating 1,000 years from now. Louisa's your average, brainy, slightly mousy single gal in the city. Sure, she's got twelve clones and a decent job at the Center for Proteonomics, but she's also got a genetic trait of not feeling pain that makes her, well...different. Louisa's predictable world is turned upside down when she meets romantic renegade Sam online at the Ninja Diner. Sam offers Louisa everything she wants, and a few things she hadn't bargained for.
May 39, 3006. A bedroom.
- Louisa, female.
- Sam, male or female.
Production & Development History
- Production, Bard College at Simon's Rock, 2016
- Production, Hollywood Fringe Festival (Absolute Theatre), 2015
- Production, Drama League Directorfest, 2014
- Production, Alcyone Festival (Halcyon Theatre), 2013
- Production, Capital Fringe Festival (11:11 Productions), 2009
- Production, Capital Fringe Festival (DC Dollies & The Rocket Bitch Revue), 2006
Additional readings and workshops at Lark Play Development Center, The Wild Project (Electric Pear Productions), The Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts, Doorway Arts Ensemble, The Dramatists' Guild.